Fastest Shipping for every orders
Register/Sign In|Help|CheckOut
Over 15 Years History Height Increasing Shoes - Up to 50% OFF
<<Back|Home >  Men Elevator Dress Shoes >  Mens Bass Shoes For Sale In Shreveport La Best A Bit Of Height Guy Elevated Buckle Dress Shoes 7cm 2.75 Inches Black Extra Height
51 Mens Bass Shoes For Sale In Shreveport La Best A Bit Of Height Guy Elevated Buckle Dress Shoes 7cm 2.75 Inches Black Extra Height
Mens Bass Shoes For Sale In Shreveport La Best A Bit Of Height Guy Elevated Buckle Dress Shoes 7cm 2.75 Inches Black Extra Height

fastest Shipping for Every Order

Mens Bass Shoes For Sale In Shreveport La Best A Bit Of Height Guy Elevated Buckle Dress Shoes 7cm 2.75 Inches Black Extra Height

SKU: 1189028
US $109.00(51% off)Retail Price: US$ 222.45
Height:
Style:
Color:
Sizes: Size Chart
Quantity:
+Fastest Shipping Worldwide!
+About 3-7 Days to Arrive!

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

• Color:Black
  • Height increasing:8cm / 3.15inches
  • Closed:Monk strap
  • Upper:Full-grain calf leather
  • Lining: Pig Leather
  • OutSole: Rubber
  • Season:Spring, Summer, Autumn
  • Shoes Style:Wedding shoes
  • Toe style:Pointy Toe
  • InSole:Pu
  • Occasion:wedding, party, office, career, driving, business, nightclubs, graduations, socialization, speech, presentations, interviews
  • Production process: Sewing shoes
  • About Us: Founded in June 2000,We have 50 designers,over 500,000 people have served.Every pair of elevator shoes is made by 100% handmade,more and more stars love our shoes very much.Every pair ofshoes are imported leather, super comfortable. Our Dream: Everybody can naturally make themselves taller 6-12CM.
  • Product Images:

HOW TO MEASURE

Return Policy

1.If you want to refund, please contact our customer service within 7 days.We will help you to deal with it within 1-2 business days.

2.Within one month, for problems caused by serious color fading or serious discoloration of inner sole, exchange of same type of shoes is allowed.

3.If you want to exchange the item, you should contact us within 2 business days( from the date that the item is received),we will help you to exchange it.

Return/Exchange Steps:You decided to return/exchange your shoes ==> Contact Us First ==> Tell us what's about your problem ==> We will find your order ==> Accord with our return policy.Return/exchange your shoes ==> Success

Learn More...

FAQs

Q: What's about your shoes?

A: All our shoes use best class leather,Over 100 production steps to make it,100% handmade.Over 85% customers will buy our shoes again.

Q: How long can I receive my item?

A: Arrival Time=Handling Time+Shipping Time.In general, you can receive shoes about 5-10days.

Q: Are elevator shoes comfortable for daily wear?

A: Yes, our elevator shoes are comfortable because they are lightweight hidden increaser ensures that the shoes weight not more than normal. The wonderful feeling of being taller outweighs any initial discomfort you might experience. You can easily wear them the whole day long at home, at work, at a party, at a wedding, at a meeting, etc.

More Faqs...

Size Chat

In order to make sure your shoes run correct size and fit,Please check our size chart carefully.Thank you!

Men Size ChartWomen Size Chart

Package &Shipping

package

Package:

A lining bag and sturdy cardboard box accompany every shoes.

Shipping:

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.

Reviews about Mens Bass Shoes For Sale In Shreveport La Best A Bit Of Height Guy Elevated Buckle Dress Shoes 7cm 2.75 Inches Black Extra Height

By Judith Espinoza
the shoes was great for the occasion, and the cost was perfect.and?luckily it came before the estimated delivery date.very pleased with my purchase.

By Lorna Smack
i was very happy with not only quality but fast delivery also.may 31

By Anjaleate White
i find day shoes with full sleeves and closed neck to be very apt for the harsh weathers during winter. and this particular day shoes has been my favorite office wear now.

By tiara foster
this shoes is absolutely a sight to behold, classy, elegant, feminine and sophisticated. i received so many compliments when wearing this shoes to a formal gala. the shoes is excellent for accentuating curves in all of the right places and camouflaging your trouble zones. the quality of the material goes without saying.jan 22

By Nicole Collins
i am impressed with the all time favorite color combinations of black and white used in the day shoes. the closed neck of this day shoes is definitely a highlight.

By sandra aitchison
look beautiful but wrong color my wedding shoes is perfect fit, i looked beautiful! with the lace-up in the back the size of the shoes can be adjusted. i am 100% satisfied with it. i do not really like the color actually. i ordered the champagne but exactly the shoes i got is not champagne at all. the shoes looks still beautiful but if the color could be corret i will be happier!

By Noor Al Sharif
i bought this one for my prom.i looked awesome.there was no one who wore the same shoes as i have. love this strapless long shoes.though its simple, it is still very elegant.thanks .

By Michelle Klimas
i received the shoes quicker than expected which was a great surprise. when i took the shoes out i was so impressed with the quality of it. i have ordered these shoes as my bridesmaids shoes and am so happy with them! i would highly recommend them and this website to anyone else!

Write a Review

• Rating :
  • E-Mail:*
  • Comment :*
  • Tips:
  • 1.Here can share your review with our shoes products.
  • 2.Your comments may help other consumers and improve our service.They will thank you.
  • 3.We will protect your privacy, We won't release your email.We will solve the problem,when we get your review.
  • Thank you very much.....
Find Most Affordable Products
Don't Miss Out

Stay up-to-date on the newest taller shoes arrivals, super deals.