Fastest Shipping for every orders
Register/Sign In|Help|CheckOut
Over 15 Years History Height Increasing Shoes - Up to 50% OFF
<<Back|Home >  Elevator Sports Shoes for Men >  Invisible High Heel Shoes For Men Elevator Heels Elevator Skate Shoes Look Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sports
51 Invisible High Heel Shoes For Men Elevator Heels Elevator Skate Shoes Look Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sports
Invisible High Heel Shoes For Men Elevator Heels Elevator Skate Shoes Look Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sports

fastest Shipping for Every Order

Invisible High Heel Shoes For Men Elevator Heels Elevator Skate Shoes Look Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sports

SKU: 1090391
US $99.00(51% off)Retail Price: US$ 202.04
Height:
Style:
Color:
Sizes: Size Chart
Quantity:
+Fastest Shipping Worldwide!
+About 3-7 Days to Arrive!

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

• Toe style:: Round
  • Closed:: Lace
  • Sole Material:: Rubber
  • Upper material:: Leatherette
  • Help surface material:: PU
  • Leather style:: Soft Leather
  • Lining Material:: Skin
  • Production process:: Sewing shoes
  • Heel:: Invisible Increasing Height
  • Pattern:: Pure
  • Popular elements:: suture
  • Style:: Motion
  • Occasion:: Sports and leisure
  • Season:: Spring
  • Color :: Black
  • Size:: 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
  • Function:: Heighten
  • About Us: Founded in June 2000,We have 50 designers,over 500,000 people have served.Every pair of elevator shoes is made by 100% handmade,more and more stars love our shoes very much.Every pair of invisible heel shoes for men are imported leather, super comfortable. Our Dream: Everybody can naturally make themselves taller 6-12CM.
  • Product Images:

HOW TO MEASURE

Return Policy

1.If you want to refund invisible heel shoes for men, please contact our customer service within 7 days.We will help you to deal with it within 1-2 business days.

2.Within one month, for problems caused by serious color fading or serious discoloration of inner sole, exchange of same type of shoes is allowed.

3.If you want to exchange the item, you should contact us within 2 business days( from the date that the item is received),we will help you to exchange it.

Return/Exchange Steps:You decided to return/exchange your shoes ==> Contact Us First ==> Tell us what's about your problem ==> We will find your order ==> Accord with our return policy.Return/exchange your shoes ==> Success

Learn More...

FAQs

Q: What's about your shoes?

A: All our shoes use best class leather,Over 100 production steps to make it,100% handmade.Over 85% customers will buy our shoes again.

Q: How long can I receive my item?

A: Arrival Time=Handling Time+Shipping Time.In general, you can receive shoes about 5-10days.

Q: Are elevator shoes comfortable for daily wear?

A: Yes, our invisible heel shoes for men are comfortable because they are lightweight hidden increaser ensures that the shoes weight not more than normal. The wonderful feeling of being taller outweighs any initial discomfort you might experience. You can easily wear them the whole day long at home, at work, at a party, at a wedding, at a meeting, etc.

More Faqs...

Size Chat

In order to make sure your invisible heel shoes for men run correct size and fit,Please check our size chart carefully.Thank you!

Men Size ChartWomen Size Chart

Package &Shipping

package

Package:

A lining bag and sturdy cardboard box accompany every shoes.

Shipping:

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.

Reviews about Invisible High Heel Shoes For Men Elevator Heels Elevator Skate Shoes Look Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sports

By Khaddouj Belkhayat
very nice. better than expected.

By Louise Hall
super happy with shoes! thank you

By Jeff Monaco
light pink color of this elegant evening shoes is extremely fascinating. i acquired very high classy look to my personality by wearing this elegant evening shoes. the design is awesome.

By Garnik Paronyan
the pink and silver color combination is very unique and the pink color frills at the bottom of prom shoes are giving cute look to me. i was just astonished to see myself in mirror on wearing it.

By Heather Legas
hiwhat material is this shoes made of?

By sarah gordon
the wonderful and pretty color is what which makes the shoes eye catchy. it gives me a complete new makeover and increases my confidence level. it is the best in my collection and surely a perfect product in my wardrobe.

By asdasd wdadasd
cheap and nice shoes the shoes arrived very quickly! the color is a very pretty, just as pictured. actually the shoes looks much better than the picture when i wear it. it was also true to the size, it saves me a lot of time cause i donĄŻt need to alter it. i also feel satisfied with the length itĄŻs right above my knees. if you want to buy a nice look shoes just buy it, you wonĄŻt go wrong!

Write a Review

• Rating :
  • E-Mail:*
  • Comment :*
  • Tips:
  • 1.Here can share your review with our invisible heel shoes for men products.
  • 2.Your comments may help other consumers and improve our service.They will thank you.
  • 3.We will protect your privacy, We won't release your email.We will solve the problem,when we get your review.
  • Thank you very much.....
Find Most Affordable Products
Don't Miss Out

Stay up-to-date on the newest taller shoes arrivals, super deals.