Fastest Shipping for every orders
Register/Sign In|Help|CheckOut
Over 15 Years History Height Increasing Shoes - Up to 50% OFF
<<Back|Home >  Men Elevator Dress Shoes >  High Heel Boots For Mens Elevator Shoes Elevator Dress Loafers Gain Tall 6.5cm 2.56 Inches Height Boat Shoes
41 High Heel Boots For Mens Elevator Shoes Elevator Dress Loafers Gain Tall 6.5cm 2.56 Inches Height Boat Shoes
High Heel Boots For Mens Elevator Shoes Elevator Dress Loafers Gain Tall 6.5cm 2.56 Inches Height Boat Shoes

fastest Shipping for Every Order

High Heel Boots For Mens Elevator Shoes Elevator Dress Loafers Gain Tall 6.5cm 2.56 Inches Height Boat Shoes

SKU: 1189029
US $115.00(41% off)Retail Price: US$ 194.92
Height:
Style:
Color:
Sizes: Size Chart
Quantity:
+Fastest Shipping Worldwide!
+About 3-7 Days to Arrive!

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

• Color:Black
  • Height increasing:7cm / 2.75inches
  • Closed: slip on
  • Upper:Calfskin
  • Lining: Pig Leather (deodorize, breathable )
  • OutSole: Rubber
  • Season:Spring, Summer, Autumn
  • Shoes Style:boat shoes
  • Toe style: Rounded toe
  • Popular element:Split Leather
  • Occasion:Wedding, Party, Office, Career, Business,graduations, socialization, speech, presentations, interviews
  • Production process: Sewing shoes
  • About Us: Founded in June 2000,We have 50 designers,over 500,000 people have served.Every pair of elevator shoes is made by 100% handmade,more and more stars love our shoes very much.Every pair ofshoes are imported leather, super comfortable. Our Dream: Everybody can naturally make themselves taller 6-12CM.
  • Product Images:

HOW TO MEASURE

Return Policy

1.If you want to refund, please contact our customer service within 7 days.We will help you to deal with it within 1-2 business days.

2.Within one month, for problems caused by serious color fading or serious discoloration of inner sole, exchange of same type of shoes is allowed.

3.If you want to exchange the item, you should contact us within 2 business days( from the date that the item is received),we will help you to exchange it.

Return/Exchange Steps:You decided to return/exchange your shoes ==> Contact Us First ==> Tell us what's about your problem ==> We will find your order ==> Accord with our return policy.Return/exchange your shoes ==> Success

Learn More...

FAQs

Q: What's about your shoes?

A: All our shoes use best class leather,Over 100 production steps to make it,100% handmade.Over 85% customers will buy our shoes again.

Q: How long can I receive my item?

A: Arrival Time=Handling Time+Shipping Time.In general, you can receive shoes about 5-10days.

Q: Are elevator shoes comfortable for daily wear?

A: Yes, our elevator shoes are comfortable because they are lightweight hidden increaser ensures that the shoes weight not more than normal. The wonderful feeling of being taller outweighs any initial discomfort you might experience. You can easily wear them the whole day long at home, at work, at a party, at a wedding, at a meeting, etc.

More Faqs...

Size Chat

In order to make sure your shoes run correct size and fit,Please check our size chart carefully.Thank you!

Men Size ChartWomen Size Chart

Package &Shipping

package

Package:

A lining bag and sturdy cardboard box accompany every shoes.

Shipping:

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.

Reviews about High Heel Boots For Mens Elevator Shoes Elevator Dress Loafers Gain Tall 6.5cm 2.56 Inches Height Boat Shoes

By Patricia Cleary
i received my prom shoes on today and my event is april 12 so it came in just enough time. it was custom made and it fits perfectly. the color is exactly like the colors listed on the chart. if it is custom made i recommend that you order a month ahead of time. i will be ordering from again!

By Pamela Carr
could i see a picture of the actual product?i have read online reviews, and some people say that the product does not look anything like the picture

By lyla abelman
by wearing this graceful evening shoes, i acquired many compliments from my friends and relatives who came to my anniversary party, especially my husband loved this evening shoes.

By Barbara Blank
i am very taller in height; this classy designer shoes excellently complimented my personality. sandal color of this designer shoes is very attractive. the high neck is fascinating.

By gale campbell
i loved the color of this gorgeous looking korean style long shoes as it looks fascinating on my good smooth, shiny fair skin. the maxi lace style gives good fit.

By Jarrod Gale
i bought this awesome mermaid wedding shoes for my wedding and it looks as attractive as it looks in the display. this mermaid wedding shoes reached me in timely manner.

Write a Review

• Rating :
  • E-Mail:*
  • Comment :*
  • Tips:
  • 1.Here can share your review with our shoes products.
  • 2.Your comments may help other consumers and improve our service.They will thank you.
  • 3.We will protect your privacy, We won't release your email.We will solve the problem,when we get your review.
  • Thank you very much.....
Find Most Affordable Products
Don't Miss Out

Stay up-to-date on the newest taller shoes arrivals, super deals.