Fastest Shipping for every orders
Register/Sign In|Help|CheckOut
Over 15 Years History Height Increasing Shoes - Up to 50% OFF
<<Back|Home >  Elevator Sports Shoes for Men >  Height Elevator Shoes Online Shoping Maximum Increasing In Sydney Ultralight Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sneakers White Elevator Shoe
37 Height Elevator Shoes Online Shoping Maximum Increasing In Sydney Ultralight Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sneakers White Elevator Shoe
Height Elevator Shoes Online Shoping Maximum Increasing In Sydney Ultralight Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sneakers White Elevator Shoe

fastest Shipping for Every Order

Height Elevator Shoes Online Shoping Maximum Increasing In Sydney Ultralight Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sneakers White Elevator Shoe

SKU: 1090405
US $105.00(37% off)Retail Price: US$ 166.67
Height:
Style:
Color:
Sizes: Size Chart
Quantity:
+Fastest Shipping Worldwide!
+About 3-7 Days to Arrive!

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

• Height increasing: :8cm / 3.15inches
  • Color:: White
  • Upper material: :Microfiber
  • Lining material: : Mesh
  • Outsole: : MOD
  • Insole:: EVA
  • Toe:: Rounded Toe
  • Season: : Spring, Summer, Autumn
  • Style:: walking series / Sports series/ Leisure series
  • About Us: Founded in June 2000,We have 50 designers,over 500,000 people have served.Every pair of elevator shoes is made by 100% handmade,more and more stars love our shoes very much.Every pair ofshoes are imported leather, super comfortable. Our Dream: Everybody can naturally make themselves taller 6-12CM.
  • Product Images:

HOW TO MEASURE

Return Policy

1.If you want to refund, please contact our customer service within 7 days.We will help you to deal with it within 1-2 business days.

2.Within one month, for problems caused by serious color fading or serious discoloration of inner sole, exchange of same type of shoes is allowed.

3.If you want to exchange the item, you should contact us within 2 business days( from the date that the item is received),we will help you to exchange it.

Return/Exchange Steps:You decided to return/exchange your shoes ==> Contact Us First ==> Tell us what's about your problem ==> We will find your order ==> Accord with our return policy.Return/exchange your shoes ==> Success

Learn More...

FAQs

Q: What's about your shoes?

A: All our shoes use best class leather,Over 100 production steps to make it,100% handmade.Over 85% customers will buy our shoes again.

Q: How long can I receive my item?

A: Arrival Time=Handling Time+Shipping Time.In general, you can receive shoes about 5-10days.

Q: Are elevator shoes comfortable for daily wear?

A: Yes, our elevator shoes are comfortable because they are lightweight hidden increaser ensures that the shoes weight not more than normal. The wonderful feeling of being taller outweighs any initial discomfort you might experience. You can easily wear them the whole day long at home, at work, at a party, at a wedding, at a meeting, etc.

More Faqs...

Size Chat

In order to make sure your shoes run correct size and fit,Please check our size chart carefully.Thank you!

Men Size ChartWomen Size Chart

Package &Shipping

package

Package:

A lining bag and sturdy cardboard box accompany every shoes.

Shipping:

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.

Reviews about Height Elevator Shoes Online Shoping Maximum Increasing In Sydney Ultralight Height Taller 8cm 3.15 Inches Sneakers White Elevator Shoe

By Victoria Minell
thankyou for a beutiful prom shoes,my daughter was delighted with it i will deffinatley recomend your company

By Omaima Saidi
i was able to appear in a trendy manner by wearing this classy mother of the bride shoes. the quarter sizes sleeves of this shoes made me look trendier.

By Teuta Insufi
thank you!the size is just fine for me. especially for the waist part. i feel i am slim with your shoes. this feeling is really good. i think i am younger now.thanks for your nice job.thank you.

By Marek Andrýsek
this shoes is universally flattering, the best shoes purchase i have made in years!

By Courtney Torres
thank you so much for letting me know it has been shipped.

By taylor natella
the quality is perfect! it wears not too heavy and comfortable. i enjoy it very much. thank you!

By heather gordon
this sweet cute white princess shoes has an amazing radius at the bottom and the circle that the frills are forming looks very lovely on walking. it gives me a feeling of being a celebrity.

Write a Review

• Rating :
  • E-Mail:*
  • Comment :*
  • Tips:
  • 1.Here can share your review with our shoes products.
  • 2.Your comments may help other consumers and improve our service.They will thank you.
  • 3.We will protect your privacy, We won't release your email.We will solve the problem,when we get your review.
  • Thank you very much.....
Find Most Affordable Products
Don't Miss Out

Stay up-to-date on the newest taller shoes arrivals, super deals.