Fastest Shipping for every orders
Register/Sign In|Help|CheckOut
Over 15 Years History Height Increasing Shoes - Up to 50% OFF
<<Back|Home >  Men Elevator Casual Shoes >  Elevator Shoes Store Outlets In Ny For Men Las Vegas Nv Blue Height Casual Shoes Add Taller 6cm 2.36 Inches Slip
39 Elevator Shoes Store Outlets In Ny For Men Las Vegas Nv Blue Height Casual Shoes Add Taller 6cm 2.36 Inches Slip
Elevator Shoes Store Outlets In Ny For Men Las Vegas Nv Blue Height Casual Shoes Add Taller 6cm 2.36 Inches Slip

fastest Shipping for Every Order

Elevator Shoes Store Outlets In Ny For Men Las Vegas Nv Blue Height Casual Shoes Add Taller 6cm 2.36 Inches Slip

SKU: 1598042
US $119.00(39% off)Retail Price: US$ 195.08
Height:
Style:
Color:
Sizes: Size Chart
Quantity:
+Fastest Shipping Worldwide!
+About 3-7 Days to Arrive!

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

• Color: Blue
  • Upper: Full grain leather + cloth
  • lining: Cloth (Excellent expansibility )
  • Outsole : Rubber
  • Hidden Heel material: EVA
  • increase by: 2.36 Inches (6cm)
  • Outsole Height : 2.5cm
  • Hidden heels : 3.5cm
  • size run (Europe size):38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
  • About Us: Founded in June 2000,We have 50 designers,over 500,000 people have served.Every pair of elevator shoes is made by 100% handmade,more and more stars love our shoes very much.Every pair ofshoes are imported leather, super comfortable. Our Dream: Everybody can naturally make themselves taller 6-12CM.
  • Product Images:

HOW TO MEASURE

Return Policy

1.If you want to refund, please contact our customer service within 7 days.We will help you to deal with it within 1-2 business days.

2.Within one month, for problems caused by serious color fading or serious discoloration of inner sole, exchange of same type of shoes is allowed.

3.If you want to exchange the item, you should contact us within 2 business days( from the date that the item is received),we will help you to exchange it.

Return/Exchange Steps:You decided to return/exchange your shoes ==> Contact Us First ==> Tell us what's about your problem ==> We will find your order ==> Accord with our return policy.Return/exchange your shoes ==> Success

Learn More...

FAQs

Q: What's about your shoes?

A: All our shoes use best class leather,Over 100 production steps to make it,100% handmade.Over 85% customers will buy our shoes again.

Q: How long can I receive my item?

A: Arrival Time=Handling Time+Shipping Time.In general, you can receive shoes about 5-10days.

Q: Are elevator shoes comfortable for daily wear?

A: Yes, our elevator shoes are comfortable because they are lightweight hidden increaser ensures that the shoes weight not more than normal. The wonderful feeling of being taller outweighs any initial discomfort you might experience. You can easily wear them the whole day long at home, at work, at a party, at a wedding, at a meeting, etc.

More Faqs...

Size Chat

In order to make sure your shoes run correct size and fit,Please check our size chart carefully.Thank you!

Men Size ChartWomen Size Chart

Package &Shipping

package

Package:

A lining bag and sturdy cardboard box accompany every shoes.

Shipping:

We ship to over 200 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners.

Reviews about Elevator Shoes Store Outlets In Ny For Men Las Vegas Nv Blue Height Casual Shoes Add Taller 6cm 2.36 Inches Slip

By Nakia Carter
very classy shoes very classy shoes. the fact it comes in such a variety of colors helps a lot,may 06

By akeem 454rdf
comfortable shoes the fabric of it is so soft, it is exquisite. just the color of it may not my love, i would like it is in a bright color. it will be better.

By Aliesha Moorehead
i was very enthralled with the beaded work made in this tempting mother of the bride shoes. the dark blue color of this mother of the bride shoes is very impressive.

By Annmarie Picinich-Guarnieri
i am very happy with little party shoes. the colors match well and let me enjoy the stares of many guys. i would come back for more little party shoes.

By Nasser Alfadhli
the shoes arrived well wrapped and undamaged.it was very well made and looked how it was displayed in the picture. it was a little big around the chest, but they may have been because of my measurements, but overall i was very pleased with it. i loved wearing it so thank you very much!! they also responded to any questions i had quickly.i would recommend people to this site for shoes! thank you very much.

By Alford Smith
these flower girl shoes are absolutly sensational. i could not believe my eyes when i open the bags, they exceeded all of my expectations. so very beautiful. and the girls love them. ten thumbs up !

Write a Review

• Rating :
  • E-Mail:*
  • Comment :*
  • Tips:
  • 1.Here can share your review with our shoes products.
  • 2.Your comments may help other consumers and improve our service.They will thank you.
  • 3.We will protect your privacy, We won't release your email.We will solve the problem,when we get your review.
  • Thank you very much.....
Find Most Affordable Products
Don't Miss Out

Stay up-to-date on the newest taller shoes arrivals, super deals.